Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sunday market after..

Again not enough time to look around..I 'll have another chance on the X mas market..
My opposite neighbour, wow, beautiful cookbook to bake with your kids and very healthy too, check out the very original pics.. keet smakelijk (have fun eating...)
my dear pies...
My other neighbour bakes beaut cupcakes..
happy carrot
pretty pumpkin
and has beautiful hair, haha...
My lunch, do you think I am toooo  food obsessed..?
It says, all these cakes are made with organic love...name of company is flower on the cake, it looked almost too beautiful to touch...have a look...
Need I say more... 
Cake made with avocado mousse, brilliant... 
My other friend, love luha, beaut bracelets...
more bracelets and belt.. 
Love the way she looks at you...

1 comment: