Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got lost & soooooooooo inspired


I got lost in all this beauty, so many beautiful things, it almost hurts my eyes, can you imagine..Sukha means joy of life in Sanskriet, language of the Buddhist monks in India and Nepal. Here you'll  find fashion, interior things, accessories, presents, books, workshops and lots of inspiration. Products come from India, Nepal, Marocco, Peru, Indonesia and Holland. Sukha has its own label and they sell other original brands.All products are really well thought of, inside and out. All made with love, dedication & respect to people and planet. Fair trade and or green, lots of hand work and they make a lot themselves to..You have to visit this store when in Amsterdam, it s a must..

                                                             sukha-amsterdam

3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing, Bieb, would love to be able to visit!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming..? April 30th..?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could live in that shop! It's beautiful. I hope to visit Amsterdam later this year, so I'll add this one to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete