Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Once upon a time...

There was a hotel...


urban chic, creative, beauty for the eye. They call it the ideal combination between comforting and cutting edge.. 
STORY HOTEL is a smart, stylish and new kind of hotel for today's travelers in the very heart of downtown Stockholm. With a decidedly urban design and innovative touches throughout, you will discover a different kind of hotel experience. We had a very dark voice in the elevator saying what floor you are on...On the second floor he said, "my name is Luca, I live on the second floor" ...I had to laugh soooooooo hard...You remember that song...? I lovvv this kind of humor...more coming up this week...when we crossed Odd Mollies shopping window...


outside...




gorgeous bathroom...


Once  upon a time...

there was a great story...maybe two...

I could live there..
*

No comments:

Post a Comment