Friday, June 3, 2011

Not your Grandpa

Shop called "Grandpa" downtown Stockholm, great name, great shop, follow me..

And I COULD have bought all of these...

Cute I phone purse from Swedish brand Pap...wow...I ll blog more about this brand, it deserves its own "page"...
The little tin cans, behind, are filled with white adhesive paste (glue), ok, ok, I bought one of those, for all the creative playing with my kids, makes it even more fun...and not so sticky, messy anymore...vintage glue, how's that for liking vintage....

I know I am not supposed to buy any clothes (for a whole year) and I didn't....Temptation of the week, this vintage shop in Stockholm, lovvved loads of things...Check out their online shop, I didn't know they had one...oh no....

In Stockholm we saw everybody wearing these in the most radiant colors...looked really neat...
what...?

Break a leg today...
Like the hose..no not buying, just lookin'...
*

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really cool shop! Love the look of that purse too.

    ReplyDelete