Monday, July 4, 2011

Temptation Island


I lovvvvv these starry Tees...and looking at the picture, they are soft and comfy and will have a great fit...
As you may know I am not buying any clothes (for 1 year) starting april 24th...WHAT...??? Yes...the worst is now behind me, not really...2 months are behind me, that's only 1/6 ...oh no...so i encounter a lot of temptations and this is absolutely one of them...For the not buying part, it's been ok so far and i am appreciating more and more what I have and it not only works for your wardrobe but for all things in life, so yes I can recommend...I even gave away a lot of clothes as well...and no i am not Imelda Marcus and i don't have a walk in closet...but how many clothes do you need right...?? And if you have purchased something you are happy that very moment and 2 days later you forgot all about that and you will go again like "I really NEED that so and so"....Yes i know al about that...
Shine like a * today.....
Tees at
bodie and fou_ (dangerous store...)
warned you...

*
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment