Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Joline, Joline, Joline...

I am begging you...


Temptation of this week ...brrrr... And now autumn is settling in here, temptations are all over...I like like like a lot of goodies...But I have to be strong...; )
And I am reading more and more are joining me in my quest, that is a good sign...
What will change after this year? I think I will be more thoughtfull with every purchase I will make in future. I have noticed the last 4 months (djeezzzzz only 4 months..) that a lot of clothes i see and that give me a certain desperate craving of I WANT I WANT I REALLY WANT/NEED...yes I have those too, I already have something like that in my closet. I just read an article saying you mostly wear only 20 % of what's in your closet..that might be true...So my new quest group also claims, you only need 5 really good basics...I am goin to have a look which ones are theirs....A jumpsuit and a supa sweater...maybe? These are from Dutch designer

No comments:

Post a Comment