Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Miscellaneous

Great shop in Amsterdam, she has such great taste..here's her "about" piece...
Now you know...
"What gives me small daily joys is when I use a product I really love as it reminds of the features that made it appealing to me in the first place; its design, its creators, and yes sometimes even those who sold it to me. More importantly, it encompasses a certain personal richness of knowing what you love and why, and the ability to act upon it. Those short joyful moments to me are actual reminders of ownership and freedom. I believe all items we proudly carry at Misc-store have the capability of creating a small joyfull moment anytime you use them. Be it heavy used items like the plate you put your keys on every day, your iPhone in a beautiful cover, a card you sent to that special someone, all our items have common aestethic feel (which I like to call "miscellaneous") and are backed with great people".
Made and sold with with passion...need i say more....go have a look...
the pics are very urban, raw but delicate...good taste...
they sell paper goods, diaries, traveller's notes, leather goodies, pencils, gardening stuff, stationary and much much more...
 




No comments:

Post a Comment