Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stutterheim raincoats

i know i have written about his coats before....can't help myself..the coats are soooo cool and so is the weather here in Amsterdam...it asks for raincoats all the time..
better to show up cool & collected right...
It's pure Swedish craftsmanship using the very best quality, handmade and with a classical cut. Each coat is signed and numbered by the seamstress. And have a look on his website, it's a thrill to read it...here's a piece...haha, lovvv it...you will be almost beggin' for rain...well almost....
i think we had enough...
"I am very happy (although I am melancholic from time to time) that I have managed to give new life to my granddad’s old coat. A coat to wear out in the countyside, at the sea or just when strolling around the city. To be well-dressed, even in bad weather conditions, is now possible. Welcome to embrace the demons lurking outside and hiding within'.





No comments:

Post a Comment