Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Poketo

I think i need an extra label on my blog called "notebooks"...
Yes, notebook fetish, that's me....i think i have lots of them lying around my desk all with a different purpose...new ideas, business plans, secret plans, inner soul searching plans, photography ideas and notes from school...so it's all really legit...
And these are a beauty as well....they would fit my range quite well..haha... 
Based In LA, and born out of a belief in “art for your everyday,” Poketo is an online destination and brick and mortar shop for design-driven wares that take art off the gallery walls and into people’s lives. Founded by husband-and-wife team Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung. Since 2003, Poketo has grown from an upstart creative enterprise to a leading lifestyle brand that retains its indie vibe.  Are you taking note..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment