Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink temptation

i like logo...

I found this super soft eco yum yum brand


My fav...


at one of my fav stores
So soft as can be, great colors and a very conscious brand...
Alternative places a great deal of importance on the quality of people behind the products. They work mainly with local manufacturers in their product’s country of origin, so the original producers receive the rewards of their work directly. Low-impact dyes for everything in the Alternative Earth line are being used.
So, in my 365 days of not buying any clothes I will be tempted a lot, maybe it helps to blog about it, haha..
I think I'll post once a week about these temptations..Here's one and this is a great one...
I am on temptation island for a year I guess...or 365 days...
*



No comments:

Post a Comment