Monday, November 26, 2012

Asleep from Day

French shop, yes, that's something else for a change...This christmas ball is made of fine white porcelain French quality. It was hand-painted with specific pigments and was fired on oven for ceramic. Aren't they cute...And what a brilliant name for a shop...i would lovvvve to sleep for a whole day...or isn't that what she meant...I thought i'd share some lyrics with you from Adele, so appropriate now we are nearing the end of 2012..And where endings are, there are NEW beginnings....yeey...
This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again
For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen
Let the skyfall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
Where worlds collide and days are dark
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you'll never have my heart
Let the skyfall....









No comments:

Post a Comment