Friday, November 23, 2012

Pinning me softly

Friday again...The angels here in Amsterdam are weeping big time...with other words rain, rain, rain..
i am trying to make some of my own "boards"..and as you can see i am experimenting a little with my camera to see what works and what does not...yes yes i know above apparently does not work so well...
it's a wabi sabi picture..if you remember my previous posts of this week Jet korine
the beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete...well yes...so let's look at my pics with a little wabi sabi please...



well the message is clear, i think...i wish you a pocket full of dreams this weekend (and beyond..) and no it's not my line, i borrowed it from great singer song writer Alicia Keys, she's brilliant...
So dream on...

and add some magic in your life....
happy weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment