Monday, December 3, 2012

Ask Alice

Good morning Monday...some posts i blog about really make me Jump of my seat from excitement with capital letter JJJ...From all the goodies i blogged about the last couple of years Ask Alice is defenitely one of my favs...Alice, eco- loving, tree hugging master in stationary from Aussie...There are new goodies in her shop and they make me happy, yeey....i don't have to tell you about my NA (notebook addiction..) and now she made a grey one..it has my name on it....i lovvvv it with the hard cover and beautiful bird on the cover...the bird will bring you and your ideas everywhere...let's create some magic this X-mas...you have a pocket full of dreams, make m count...

say my name, say my name....

or you prefer a foxy one..


how cute are these X-mas labels...i don't know anymore...let's ask Alice..
and there's much more in her shop, go have a look...more notebooks (mini ones and big ones) with great illustrations, writing kits, tough loving 2013 calender, greeting cards....



This rubber stamp kit below...so cute....Alice knows...
Go on, buy a cute littt' notebook for yourself, write down your dreams and
J
U
M
P
.......










No comments:

Post a Comment